Category:OregonCore Installation and Configuration
From OregonCore Wiki
Information on setting up and configuring your Oregon Core server.
In order to set up an OregonCore server, it is recommended to proceed through these pages in the following order:
- Getting started: Introduction
- Installing the game client
- Download the source and build (select platform):
- Extracting client data (DBC, Maps, VMaps, MMaps)
- Loading the database
- Basic configuration of the core and realm applications
- Starting your new server
- Creating the administrator account
- Adding a player account
- Auction House Bot system
- Configuring network for client connections
Pages in category "OregonCore Installation and Configuration"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.